Partner | Loeb Smith Attorneys
- Worked as a Private Equity / M&A attorney in England for over 8 years.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB Honours) – University of Sheffield, England.
- M. – University of London, England.
- Expert on Cayman Islands law before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York (Judge Robert E. Gerber) relating to Cayman investment funds.
- Expert on Cayman Islands law before the Supreme Court of The State of New York (New York County) (Justice Robert R. Reed) relating to Cayman companies and transfers in equity.
- Authored: “Investment Funds – Cayman Islands”, published in the Practical Law Company Cross-Border Investment Funds Handbook, 2012.
- Authored: “Fiduciary duties of a general partner of a Cayman exempted limited partnership” – published in Practical Law Global Guide, Private Equity and Venture Capital 2014/15
- Investment Funds: Investment funds formation and launch, Fund portfolio investments, and financing.
- Corporate / M&A: cross-border M&A, Merger Take-privates of listed companies; joint ventures, acquisitions (including bankruptcy buy-outs), reorganizations, private equity, and banking.
- Capital Markets: Initial Public Offerings on NASDAQ, NYSE, HKSE, KSE, TWSE, Take-privates of listed companies.